In this article, we are going to guide you about 12 Minute Affiliate Review – Is This System Legit or Scam? which will help in buying this product.
But living with this busy world could be hard for you to gain more money. So, you don’t need to be worried about that because we have the best and fast solution for you which will work.
It’s really good to have you in the right place I can see you’re interested in online marketing/affiliate marketing is the best way to make money from home. I like writing about this point too because it’s one of the most profitable online growing businesses so far.
If you like me, you’ve also looked at more than one affiliate marketing course and found out (the tough way) that numerous of the training programs and systems out there are might be scams.
I understand it’s completely hard when you lose money… Not to state wasting your time and effort on something you wish would earn you much more money, but doesn’t…
So, let’s see together if this one is legit or just another scam.
What Is 12 Minute Affiliate System?
They make it sound quite easy on their sales page…
12 Minute Affiliate is a Done-For-You (DFY) Affiliate Marketing system specially designed by internet marketer Devon Brown – and being a done-for-you system, all the extreme effort is probably done by the 12 Minute Affiliate team.
Therefore, when you buy this product, all you have to do is set it up and wait for your affiliate commissions to come in. At least that’s how it’s being sold.
Right now, their system is expanding ClickBank products. ClickBank is a popular marketplace for ebooks, courses, and numerous other programs… some great and some not so great. But ClickBank for sure itself is 100% legit.
Another commitment made by their sales page (and its inventor) is that this is a newbie-friendly program. It operates for beginners who have been struggling internet marketers alike.
You can view it in the name of their program: 12 Minute Affiliate. They’re providing us the impression it will only use 12 minutes to set up, and every day 12 minutes’ work can be enough. You’ll receive the much-coveted “passive income while you sleep” thing.
I know it sounds too excellent to be true… so stay with me (and we’ll get to the bottom of this). The 12 Minute Affiliate Review will tell you what the system is about.
Devon Brown, The Creator of 12 Minute Affiliate?
Devon Brown is one of the most popular inventors of the 12 Minute Affiliate program.
He’s also a number of other things – an Internet Entrepreneur, Blogger, Success Coach, Speaker and Hip-Hop dancer (just to name several). I got those descriptions on his social media profile while examining to see if he was a real person or not.
Wanted to say, Devon Brown is, in fact, a genuine person. He has a legit social media attendance with thousands of followers on Facebook, Instagram, and other platforms. He’s also a charismatic speaker and entrepreneur – this is a great sign. The 12 Minute Affiliate Review will guide you about its author.
Is 12 Minute Affiliate Legit or Scam?
Might be you know that there are so numerous scams out there, 12 Minute Affiliate is worked by a genuine person with a real online appearance, so it’s quite safe to assume it’s not a scam.
Devon Brown is followed and liked by a number of people on social media – but again, that’s a step in the accurate direction for you.
However… that doesn’t mean 12 Minute Affiliate is an easy and straightway answer to your financial problems. We require investigating more to see if their commitments and our expectations can really bring about the outcomes we have been looking/hoping for.
My instant concerns are the real cost and the possibilities of success because unusually (if ever) does an important money-making possibility come around that only needs minutes to generate results.
Again, Devon Brown is obviously successful and well-liked so I wouldn’t question his honesty. I’m just shocking if 12 Minute Affiliate is a small challenging than it looks.
Having stated that, more challenging or not… 12 Minute Affiliate is not a scam.
It does cost money to connect though and if your financial position isn’t good, you can also make some money (which can support cover the cost of following 12 Minute Affiliate) with things such as online surveys.
You may be at home because of some problems with your health for example, or young ones to look after. Maybe you just don’t love struggling for someone else.
If that’s the problem and a full-time income online is only for you. Learning how and where to get started is what you require in order to get what you want. 12 Minute Affiliate Review will tell you whether this system work or scam.
How Does This Program Work?
Here I’m going to explain how 12 Minute Affiliate works and go over some of the causes it may (or may not) work as a money-making possibility. The 12 Minute Affiliate Review will tell you how this program work.
Steps to Using the Program:
- Purchase the product – clearly
- Sign in to your account.
- Set the system up – which will include the following:
- Generating your affiliate account with ClickBank
- You can easily set up your autoresponder
- Driving traffic to your landing pages
- Make affiliate commissions (the part you’re waiting for).
How the 12 Minute Affiliate System Makes Money:
Here we’ll let you know about the “make-money” part that what kinds of methods applied by 12 Minute Affiliate that allows you to make affiliate commissions on auto-pilot:
- You’ll be given with landing pages (equivalent to websites) when you register 12 Minute Affiliate. You get to pick from 3 niches – Home Business(this includes Making Money Online), Weight Loss (one of the most significant sub-niches in Health), and Personal Growth.
- You can attach your landing/funnel page to your email autoresponder (you’ll have to pay for this, so note that this is an added charge to you). Set up is quite easy and simple (they have proper guidance in their members’ area), but you can opt to spend a small fee to have them do it for you efficently.
- They’ll present you pre-written emails that you will have sent to your autoresponder. These emails will include promotional products that have been pre-selected by the program.
- Easily Get target traffic by purchasing it (this is another added expense to you). Your traffic will automatically be transferred to your landing pages. One important thing I want to make it clear that you’re only purchasing clicks, no opt-ins, so you actually don’t know how many people will subscribe to your email listing when they get there.
This can be a little bit of danger with paid traffic because you surely cannot make assumptions or be sure the traffic you spend will result in sales. On the other side, it’s completely possible to spend thousands of dollars and not get a single sale.
12 Minute Affiliate presents its own traffic source but again remember one thing, there is no guarantee this traffic will be profitable or not.
- You’ll make affiliate commissions when people purchase any of the products which you have been promoting (your emails get with your ClickBank affiliate link). I really need to say, having a big email list will provide you more possibilities of selling something.
What You Should Know About This Program:
I understand, everything I’ve said so far sounds encouraging. But digging deeper we discover some things you should also know…
- Disclaimer –As mentioned before, there are no guarantees, and the 12 Minute Affiliate program agrees. At the end of their sales page is a disclaimer that tells they’re not guaranteeing you’ll make money with their product. They said it all depends on your potential and the hard work you actually put into your online business. For me, their disclaimer is stating that their product is not sure to operate for everyone. Well, I strongly believe it’s like that for any business anyway…
- The 12 Minutes – This one I truly find difficult to believe. For me, it’s such a turn-off that they’re selling a product which (supposedly) can be set up and working within 12 minutes. If everything is just filling up blanks and copy/pasting like that, I think it will take more than 12 minutes to perform everything perfectly. Rushing can only lead to mistakes, so I’m not a fan of that 12-minute sales conversation.
- Email Autoresponder – Ok, you will need an autoresponder to manage your emails (so you can transfer out promotional emails to your subscribers/customers). Note that this is not covered in the 12 Minute Affiliate package, so you’ll have to pay for it individually. They’re utilizing Aweber or Mailchimp, and this will only charge $19/month for your first 500 subscribers. Aweber has a 30-day trial time as well, so you can easily use that along with your 14-day trial time with 12 Minute Affiliate. But after 30 days, it’ll be charged $19 every month.
- Paid Traffic – Yes, paid traffic will play a very important role to drive an authentic and target traffic if you require the traffic to be successful with your Affiliate Marketing efforts – and 12 Minute Affiliate has an established traffic source. You can purchase traffic from them so that you can develop your list and (hopefully) generating sales. Here are several things you should know about their traffic plan:
– If you really want a quick result then you’ll have to pay for traffic (you can also opt for free traffic, but you’ll require to manually work for it).
– Again need to say that there’s no guarantee that the traffic will switch into buyers (remember their disclaimer).
– You don’t know where your traffic is arising from (you’re just purchasing from their system).
- Upsells – Expect upsells once you’re inside the member’s area. For the membership, you need to pick from 2 options:
– Basic membership: You’re about to get the basic membership when you initially sign up for them. This is charged at $47 per month or a one-time fee of $397.
– Gold membership: This will price you $97 per month or if you want a one-time fee then it would be $797. But remember one thing do not see the price because spending this time will pay you back for the life that should be really inspiring for you.
The real difference between the Basic and Gold membership is just the number of niches that you can work on your online business. Remember the 3 niches I spoke about before (Home Business, Weight Loss, Personal Development)? In the Basic membership platform, you’re about to allow 1 niche, but you’re let all 3 niches when you’re a Gold member.
- Trial Period – 12 Minute Affiliate is efficiently allowing you to experiment drive their product for 14 days (for $9.95). They say that if you love the program, you can keep it for less than the cost of a cup of coffee a day. Please remember that they’re not delivering it to you for free… you’ll have to pay $47 per month to keep applying the system.
Likely Problems with 12 Minute Affiliate:
While searching in the depth of the 12 Minute Affiliate product is legit and not a scam, I do predict some possible problems with it.
To be very clear, numerous of these are a problem you can find with numerous legit programs like CB Passive Income for example.
Some might do one thing more satisfying than 12 Minute Affiliate but fall little somewhere else. So these are not particular criticisms, but rather, things to examine so you have a more comprehensive picture. The 12 Minute Affiliate Review will tell you about its problems.
- You Are Fully Dependent on Their Program –While their done-for-you program makes the complete affiliate marketing thing look quite simple and easier, you’re always dependent on their way. On them. Should they leave or close down, your online business will be reached with them.
- No Training –Note this, their done-for-you system does it all for you. So, if #1 happens (they fade or close down), you might not have the abilities and training to begin your business all over again. Done-for-you sounds great but you run into difficulties.
- Is It for Newbies? –I wouldn’t answer 12 Minute Affiliate is guaranteed for newbies (at least, not in my view). I know they’re saying it’s newbie-friendly (and usually conversing, done-for-you systems are), but they have an accessible choice to let their team do the set up for you (in fact you can’t do it). So, for some newbies… it’s not that simple and you may have to spend a little more to get rolling.
Also, the beginner doesn’t have an existing audience. While you can purchase traffic and grow your audience (which is the most difficult part of getting the ball rolling), issues like 12 Minute Affiliate are most efficient if you already have as a handy tool social media following or email list.
So that doesn’t mean it’s not newbie-friendly, it just refers to the charge and time it takes to view results can be significantly extended than their marketing may recommend.
- Pre-Selected Products to Promote –I honestly don’t know if you’ll be happily promoting/selling products that you didn’t pick yourself, and have no plan if they are reliable or not.
If you talk about the earning is concerned, they are likely high-converting as they’ve been picked by Devon Brown and his team (who are specialists in this kind of thing). But that doesn’t mean they are excellent products that pass on their own promises.
- Limited Templates –If you were to apply to develop your own site working WordPress or ClickFunnels for example, you’d have a number of templates and options to pick from, and make your website really unique and different.
With 12 Minute Affiliate, however, they have insufficient templates to pick from for your landing page (so you will end up with the equal landing pages all other member is applying)
- Competition is High –While done-for-you systems make it simple, your competition among other 12 Minute Affiliate members will be great. And, if everyone is getting (and applying) the equal traffic source and landing pages, there would be a big chance you are promoting the same products applying the same templates to the same audience.
- Unknown Traffic Source – I have no idea from where 12 Minute Affiliate is obtaining their traffic. As I mentioned before, I have no cause to question the integrity or sincerity of Devon Brown, but the charge of traffic adds up and sadly, the only method to find out if it’s any good is to purchase it first. Remember one thing is that there is no refund on paid traffic.
- Money to Spend –Associated with the last point, to get ahead of the game, you’ll need to have an important budget to purchase traffic. And remember their disclaimer – you should be prepared to lose the money which you are going to put into the system.
So again… it’s very clear, all of these points are very common to many make-money-online programs. If you’re about to get started online, these are the elements you’ll want to think when estimating any system, course or program… not just 12 Minute Affiliate.
12 Minute Affiliate Price And Money-Back Guarantee:
A money-back guarantee is always really convincing for everyone this is a great part of it while using a ClickBank product is that you can fully depend on their 60-day money-back guarantee. This is quite a generous guarantee which has given by ClickBank, not the product owners/creators.
Of course, to get money back, you should have to spend it first and you may not be in a situation right now to spend money.
Of course, you won’t be hitting back on a beach all day or running a Lambo with online survey income, but if you’ve never earned money online earlier, it could be a perfect and good starting point that doesn’t need a promise or having to step outside your comfort zone.
For something more severe, like a full-time income from home, an online business may be what you have been looking for.
Earning money from home might be something you want because of some particular health problems for example, or kids to look after. You may just be tired of your regular grind and finding for something new and could be very effective.
If that’s the case, understanding how (and where) to get started is what you have to do in order to get what you truly want. The 12 Minute Affiliate Review will tell you about its price.
12 Minute Affiliate Review and Complaints:
So far I didn’t see any negative reviews about the 12 Minute Affiliate product blaming it as being a scam. But here’s a Facebook discussion in one of Devon Brown’s posts…
What I Love About 12 Minute Affiliate
- Devon Brown has a great reputation in the market– I think having a great reputation showing a lot about a person and his products/inventions.
- Legit product – Apart from having a done-for-you system, your membership will also award you access to their Facebook help group. It currently has over a thousand members – so you’ll definitely get plenty of help from fellow users of the 12 Minute Affiliate system.
- You don’t require a website or hosting plan – Landing pages (and hosting) are covered in the special package.
What I Don’t Like
- – This program will not equip you with the right training on how to develop your online business from scratch.
- High – $47 per month for their basicplan is high when you also add the price of an email autoresponder and most significant… paid traffic.
Their Gold plan is even more costly at $97 per month.
- No website of your own – You’ll be applying their system and will be under their hosting system. On the one hand that’s great because it makes it more accessible for you. On the other side, websites are granted worthy assets these days and not only will you not own one of your personal if something were to occur to 12 Minute Affiliate, but you would also lose way to the one they are giving you with.
12 Minute Affiliate Review – The Final Verdict:
Since 12 Minute Affiliate is a legit affiliate marketing product, I’m damn sure about it will extremely work for some people. The question is whether it’s for you and only you can give the answer to this question.
It will fully depend on your aims, objectives and of course… your budget.
You’ve now seen numerous of the pros and cons of having read this review. You also know the prices involved and that your success is not guaranteed. If it acts for you financially though, 12 Minute Affiliate may be deserving of your attention.
And, the excellent thing about affiliate marketing is that it truly works. Done-for-you systems and other kinds of “shortcuts” however, are generally unreliable and unsustainable in my view. That’s just my two-cents for what it’s worth.
That doesn’t mean you can’t earn money online though…
You might be a student in school or an individual parent at home. You may have medical problems that prevent your regular work. Or, like so numerous people today… maybe you’re just unhappy doing what you are doing for numerous years and require an effective change.
If that’s the case, an online business is what you actually want in your life.
With all the scams and schemes out there though, understanding how and where to get started the best way is what you require in order to get what you truly want.
If you’re about to find the simple way to make some additional spending money, online survey and get-paid-to sites are another best way to get started. And free to join.
Sites like Survey Junkie will give you for your view and Swag Bucks gives rewards for making things like watching videos, visiting websites and exploring the web.
But remember one thing they won’t make you rich, but if you’ve never earned money online before, they can be a great first step to more significant things down the road like an online business.
I believe my 12 Minute Affiliate review has been effective and if you have any questions, comments or experience with 12 Minute Affiliate, please share in the comments section here.
Thank you for reading